Requirements for Manually Restoring Latest Database Backup
- Your dispenser must be (partially) bootable from the primary hard drive.
- Your dispenser configuration must be correct.
- A backup (data only or full system) must have been performed.
Manually Restoring Latest Database Backup
To restore the latest database backup:
- Access a command prompt.
You can use a FLOware shell window or a use a command prompt.
- At the command prompt, type the following commands.
A password is required to continue. Contact support to request this password
After entering the password, the command prompt will change from
This command may produce an error which can be ignored.
mv gpd.db gpd.db.backup
mv gpd.log gpd.log.backup
cp gpd.* ../
chown 111:47 gpd.*
- A message displays when it is safe to power off your dispenser.
- Power off your dispenser.
- Wait at least one minute before powering on your dispenser.