Requirements for Manually Restoring Latest Database Backup
- Your dispenser must be (partially) bootable from the primary hard drive.
- Your dispenser configuration must be correct.
- A backup (data only or full system) must have been performed.
Manually Restoring Latest Database Backup
To restore the latest database backup:
- Access a command prompt.
- At the command prompt, type the following commands.
$ cd /appl/data/
A password is required to continue. Contact support to request this password
After entering the password, the command prompt will change from
# stop.db.shThis command may produce an error which can be ignored.
# mv gpd.db gpd.db.backup
# mv gpd.log gpd.log.backup
# cd b
# cp gpd.* ../
# cd ..
# chown 111:47 gpd.*
# shutdown -fb
- A message displays when it is safe to power off your dispenser.
- Power off your dispenser.
- Wait at least one minute before powering on your dispenser.