Use these steps to read and image file from a floppy disk.
Note: RawWrite for Windows does not run on the dispenser.
Before you begin, download RawWrite for Windows and extract the content of the download.
- Open RawWrite for Windows.
- Select the Read tab.
- Click the ... (ellipsis) button next to the Image file field.
- Select the path and file that is desired to save the image file as and click the Save button.
- Insert the floppy disk into the drive.
- Click the Read button and wait for the process to finish.
- Remove the floppy disk from the drive.
RawWrite for Windows courtesy of chrysocome.net.