Use these steps write an image file to a floppy disk using your computer.
NOTE: RawWrite for Windows does not run on the dispenser.
Before you begin download RawWrite for Windows and extract the content of the download.
- Open the RawWrite for Windows application.
- Select the Write tab.
- Click the ... (ellipsis) button next to the Image file field.
- Select the desired image file to write to floppy disk and click the Open button.
- Insert a floppy disk into the drive.
- Click the Write button and wait for the process to finish.
- Remove the floppy disk from the drive.
RawWrite for Windows courtesy of chrysocome.net.